|✧ Game History|
- Woke up at the Crystal of Wind and met Sein, her moogle partner.
- Much of her first weeks is dedicated to catching up with others from her world.
- She also had to reconcile and come to terms with lasting impressions of a previous version of herself.
June & July 2015
- Took part in the exploration of Stiltzkin’s Castle before it was consumed by the Calamity.
- Participated in efforts to prepare for defending Aqures Ixen from the Empire.
- Helped to evacuate and defend citizens as well as infiltrate Empire bases.
- Alongside the other Heroes, was transported 28 years into the past to witness the destruction of Aqures Tosf and forced into crystal stasis until present day.
- Obtained her first Legendary Melody.
- Driven by the events of the past two months, she formally enrolled for employment in the military.
- When Jessie’s possession of in-depth character files was revealed, she chose to keep hers open.
- Was not aware of the time looping events.
- Spent much of the month being very… nervous about the presence of spirits.
- Went on an expedition to the Haunted House in Flence—a monster encounter went wrong, and her hair was cut in the process.
- Helped to defend others against the Cursed Heroes on Night of the Thirteen Moogles, including a cursed version of herself.
- Luke went into Crystal Stasis, and a different version of himself that was as Tear remembered him appeared while she was away in Esdham the first half of the month.
- With the completion of the Enterprise, she travelled to the Continent of Ruins. Thanks to Jade, she received more knowledge of the actions of the Heroes from the previous cycle.
- Discovered what karaoke is.
- Received a letter and package from Queen Sarah, with her mother’s pendant within it.
- Took part in the Starlight Celebrations and began learning the art of gift-giving.
- With a little encouragement, she attended the New Year’s Celebration aboard the Enterprise and vowed to make the most out of her time in Crystallis.
- Made the decision to close her character file.
- Took care of a chocobo for the first half of the month.
- In the middle of the month she travelled to Mysidia along with several other Heroes to speak with the Sage, experiencing a shared dream in which the Heroes fought each other and she supported a plan to sacrifice various Heroes in order to stop the Calamity.
- For the rest of the month, she took part in an expedition of the Crystal Forest and stayed in the Continent of Ruin.
- Was promoted from Private to Sergeant.
- Following an emotional discussion with Ace that somehow ended with agreeing to go on a date together for Valentione’s, she became caretaker of Rem, her first chocobo.
- Went on an exploration of the Mysidian Tower alongside several other Heroes.
- Eventually moved to a new home together with Ace.
- Toward the end of the month, it was discovered that Luke, Guy, and Natalia had been in Crystallis for the past seven months. After being together for one week, they died or were crystallised abruptly.
- Some Heroes took it upon themselves to try and teach her to ease up. Results have varied.
- Together with the other Heroes, discovered a video recording left by Kalki explaining her motives. In the process, she learned Melodies of Death.
- Assisted in transporting the Crystal of Water to Mysidia.
- Took part in trying to bring the Choco Egg Celebration to Mysidia together with a few other Heroes.
- Fell into Crystal Stasis in her sleep on the 15th.
- Woke up from stasis on the 15th, her seventeenth 'birthday.'
- Travelled to the Chocobo Forest alongside other Heroes.
- Fell victim to the sickness that had been plaguing other Heroes throughout the month.
- After recovering from illness, did what she could to help out with the murder investigations.
- During the chaos revealing the nature of the ongoing murders, Tear fell into Crystal Stasis once more.
- Woke up from stasis on the 23rd.
- Assisted in transporting the Crystal of Wind to safety.
- Though not without some anxiety, Tear still took part in some of the Festival of Light celebrations.
- Joined the other Heroes of Light in confronting Palitutu on the 3rd and assisted in the accompanying battle against Ultima WEAPON.
- Following Ultima's defeat and being rendered mortal, she travelled to various other worlds from the Interdimensional Rift, including Auldrant. While visiting Orience, she uncovered Ace's ssecret.
- Returning from travelling through worlds, the Heroes face Palitutu one final time and defeat her. However, they could not reach a decision whether end her life, and at the last minute Tear has a vision that leads to the Heroes sparing her.
- With the Calamity continuing to spread, Tear dedicated her efforts to helping with refugees whenever possible. She also took on the White Mage job after guarding Palitutu.
- With the Chocobo Forest in danger of crystallising, Tear joined an expedition to save as many Chocobos as possible.
- Attended another meeting with the Sage, this time discovering the existence of their Calamity Selves.
- For most of the month since their return Tear was upset with Ace, though they mostly reconciled.
- Joining an expedition toward Downapolis, things took a bad turn when she found herself controlled to fight against other Heroes and ended the battle gravely injured.
- Against better judgement, accompanied an expedition led by Jade to the Crystal Caves. The crystal tunnels stirred disturbing visions of the bad timeline and her actions.
- Took part in helping to defend others during the Night of the Thirteen Moogles.